Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Spoke too soon...when it rains it pours

Monday late afternoon, David, Jr. had a fever of 102.7. The doctor's office was too far away and closed too early to get to, so we gave him Tylenol and waited through the night. The next morning, we found out that he has BOTH Flu A and Flu B. That's right, two flus, one little boy. Flu A is what they are calling the "swine flu" because they say that 90% of the people with Flu A have the H1N1. They don't really test for H1N1 anymore; they just test for the two types of Flu. Flu B is the regular flu. Lovely. This means that Allyssa could catch the Flu from David because she's only had Flu A. Double lovely.
Last week I was on antibiotics for a sinus infection and this week I have a new bacterial infection. So, I guess it is safe to say that we are in a downpour. We hope that this is all and that we'll all be well soon, but only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment