Thursday, December 3, 2009

Jill Savage's Christmas Giveaway

How does your personality show up in your Christmas tree?

That's the question that Jill asks us today (she asks a new question every day and gives away something to one person each time; this time it is one of her awesome books).

My husband says that one of the reasons that he married me is because I'm whimsical. Actually, I'm really quite practical, and he'll be the first to tell you that, too. I'm financially savvy and very stingy when it comes to using energy and buying things. That's where my whimsical-ness comes in on the tree. I have between 3000 and 4000 lights on the tree. I hand stung them all, so that it would shine bright. It is truly the brightest tree in the whole..., well at least in my house...who knows? Someone down the street might be whimsical, too.

Join in the fun and tell me how your tree suites you!

No comments:

Post a Comment