Oh yeah. The guy I married.
It has been one of those weeks. They don't come very often around here, but when they do it makes for an odd week. I called my mom tonight to check on my nephew who has been sick, and she asked about how this week has been going here. She knew that David had an out-of-town conference this weekend and asked about how I was doing. I told her factually, not complaining, that when he got back that it will have been 6 nights that he's not been home for supper or for bedtime for the kids or both. Again, I wasn't complaining. It actually has been a very good week for the kids. Naptime for David has been pretty good. Allyssa has been pretty nice to her brother. Bedtimes have been good.
That being said, I can't wait for him to be home for an evening. Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment