1. I grew in my understanding of Scripture. This is largely due to watching and discussing Fisk's videos.
2. I made my marriage a priority. David and I went out together sans kids about once a month and we went on a trip together. This is something we'll work on putting back in our schedule once Kaytlin starts sleeping better at night.
3. I overcame my fear of homeschooling. I always said that I wouldn't homeschool. Then when we started talking about doing it, I was terrified. We did/are doing a trail run this year as a way to help me figure out how it will work in our family life.
4. Carried a baby until my scheduled C-section.
5. I made fresh, homemade meals most days for my family.
6. We didn't pay any credit card fees. We put everything on our credit cards from groceries to gas to medical bills. By doing this we earn points. We redeem our points for checks written to the company that holds David's student loans. Because we didn't pay any fees (we paid off the balance every month before the end of the month), this is free money that is going toward a good cause.
7. Hung a clothesline and used it. I haven't used it since Kaytlin was born, but I hope to start up again soon.
8. I got a handle on Allyssa's asthma. That was a battle that took a long time to figure out. We were told we could see an asthma doctor but that there we'd be told that we needed to do an allergy test and the pediatrician didn't reccomend that. Finally, we went. Turns out it was a good thing. The way her medicines were prescribed wasn't right, so fixing it helped her have less than 1 asthma attack in 6 months!
9. Potty trained David before Kaytlin was born.
10. I was in my first 5k.
Okay that was really hard to do. I had to ask David to help me think of things. What a great husband! Join me in this challenge, and if you blog about it, post it below!
No comments:
Post a Comment