Okay, so I pretty much dropped off the face of the Earth for a while, but here we are alive and well!! This was a couple of weeks ago at David's installation at Trinity. The kids were great for the Installation Service and we enjoyed ourselves very much. Since then, we've moved into our home and pretty much got settled in. We still have a lot to do to finish up little things (like putting one more coat of paint on the closet shelves so that I can unpack a few more things and putting stripes on the kids' walls), but we are unpacked enough that our days are normal. The kids and I have been enjoying walks around our neighborhood and trips to the park. We also go to CBS (Community Bible Study) in a neighboring town every Thursday. Allyssa loves her class. This was our second week. The first week the first words out of Allyssa's mouth were, "Mommy!! I had fun today!" Today, I asked her what she learned and she said, "I learned about Jesus." Really, her artwork says she learned about Hannah, but at age 2 if it occurs at church it is only about Jesus. Then I asked her what she did and she said, "I played with children!" That means big fun in her world. We've even already been to a two year old's birthday party. Our neightbor across the street invited us over yesterday for her son's birthday. Yay! We're having a great time meeting new people and doing new things!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Okay, so I pretty much dropped off the face of the Earth for a while, but here we are alive and well!! This was a couple of weeks ago at David's installation at Trinity. The kids were great for the Installation Service and we enjoyed ourselves very much. Since then, we've moved into our home and pretty much got settled in. We still have a lot to do to finish up little things (like putting one more coat of paint on the closet shelves so that I can unpack a few more things and putting stripes on the kids' walls), but we are unpacked enough that our days are normal. The kids and I have been enjoying walks around our neighborhood and trips to the park. We also go to CBS (Community Bible Study) in a neighboring town every Thursday. Allyssa loves her class. This was our second week. The first week the first words out of Allyssa's mouth were, "Mommy!! I had fun today!" Today, I asked her what she learned and she said, "I learned about Jesus." Really, her artwork says she learned about Hannah, but at age 2 if it occurs at church it is only about Jesus. Then I asked her what she did and she said, "I played with children!" That means big fun in her world. We've even already been to a two year old's birthday party. Our neightbor across the street invited us over yesterday for her son's birthday. Yay! We're having a great time meeting new people and doing new things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment