Saturday, September 26, 2009

Can't wait to show you what's been happening!!

However, we've lost the charger for the camera battery pack. Once we find it, we can charge up the camera and actually access photos.
David had his 6 month check up this week. He is 17 pounds 10 oz and 25 inches long. He is in the 25th percentile for height and the 50th for weight. He is back on Zantac for acid reflux and is feeling much better. He rolled over from his back to his tummy yesterday!
Allyssa is doing well. She is talking up a storm. She can sing her alphabet almost perfectly. She counts to purt-teen (which of course comes after "pretty-teen" which comes after twelve). She is a logical thinker which suits her name. The other day we passed by a stop sign, and she asked if I could touch it. I said "Sure!" Then, I discovered that I was too short. "Sorry, Allyssa, I'm too short!" She replied, "You can touch it with a ladder." She's right. I could have had I had one on the stroller. I should look into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment