Thursday, October 8, 2009

I've got to figure out how to work this thing






We finally got a charger a couple of days ago and the pictures are now on the computer. I can't figure out how to open them in the right program. (Dumb Linux!) So here are some unedited versions of what we've been doing. Excuse any red eye! These pictures are from the past month or so and are in no order at all. David is now sitting up really well and kicks his legs and moves his arms like he might be thinking about learning to crawl, but isn't getting up on his knees. Allyssa is using a lot of sentences. Like this one, which was totally out of the blue, from yesterday, "When Aiti poops, Mommy shovels it." She's right; it is true. I shovel dog poop. One of these pictures has Allyssa with 12 barrettes in her hair. David loves to play with his rock-a-stack. He isn't as big of a fan of swinging as Allyssa would like him to be, but he does enjoy it. Allyssa still is loving these pink boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment