Monday, March 29, 2010
First crush
A boy who lives near us turned 5 in December. Today as we walked past his house, he came outside. He started talking to us, but not like normal. Usually he is a chatterbox. Today, not as much. After a short conversation, we told him bye. He sat down, facing away from us, looking mopey. I asked him if he was okay. He said that he was. Quickly he got up to show us a rash on his cheek. As we were about to leave again, Allyssa kept looking at his cheek, trying to figure out the whole rash thing. He says, "She loves me." I wasn't expecting this at all. "What?" He says, " She likes me." Ahh. I get it. "Yes, she does like you. You're a good friend." (They've never played together.) He says, "When you come back by, bring the little girl with you. When the baby gets to be 5 like me, he can come, too." Smart kid. If you want a girl, make friends with her brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment