Monday, June 28, 2010
Future Class Comedianne?
This weekend we went to a friend's house for a birthday swim party. Allyssa was a little nervous going into their backyard. When our friend Kellie came up to us (a grown up, but Allyssa knows her well as she is also her Sunday School teacher) as we were coming in the gate, Allyssa squatted down and started making her best duck impression. David asked me what Allyssa was doing, I explained that she was being shy. Kellie's husband asked the same question to Kellie. Our little girl was being playful and funny all the while she was very nervous. Sounds to me like she might be a future comedianne. I, personally am glad that she is not the leg hugger type. I think that would be harder to deal with because her excitedness is easy to distract once we get past hellos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment