Sunday, June 13, 2010
What are you going to be when you grow up?
I asked this question to Allyssa, and at first she said nothing. I figured she needed to know what I was talking about, so I gave some suggestions. (Teacher like Grandma and Grandpa; business woman like Papa is a business man, accountant like Grandma and Cristy, mommy, doctor) She decided a doctor. I asked her why she wanted to be a doctor, here's what she said, "I want to be a doctor so that I can sit on the BIG stool." If that isn't the best reason ever, I don't know what is. Then she quickly changed her mind. "I want to be a mommy." "Oh, why is that?" I asked. She responded like this: "I want to be a mommy so that I can reach that!" This questioning was during her shower. She was pointing up to the razor on the high window sill. I'm glad to know that she wants to be a mommy so that she can hold a razor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment