Monday, April 21, 2014
Flowers
When dating my husband I told him that flowers are frivolous and I don't like their smell. He promised to never buy me any. Occasionally since then I've thought that maybe I would like him to buy me flowers. Then, I went to the store and saw some lovely potted plants; I bought one for a friend of ours who I wouldn't see for a few days and a different one for our house. The one I bought for a friend was very potent, and David took it outside for me because I was getting sick from it. The other one I just told him smelled much less, but was still a bit florally. He laughed and said, "You really don't like flowers. Maybe I'll go to a florist and say, 'Can I get some flowers that don't smell and never die?'"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment