The doctor asked me a few weeks ago at David's 15 month check up that was really at 16 months because I forgot it if he was scared of strangers. I said no. He's really not. Now, if Daddy is holding him, he won't let anyone take him away without tears. He's not scared though. He just wants Daddy.
He does have a real fear though. The fish at the Bass Pro Shops. For months when we'd go visit the fish for a cheap day with the kids, he'd sit right up there next to the glass, so happy! Now, not so much. I took him out of the stroller and he was so upset! This happened about a month ago when we went last time as well. He is also scared of manikins at the Bass Pro Shops. He didn't seem to mind them anywhere else.
The odd thing is that David LOVES fish. It was one of his first words. Fish are the coolest. But not at the Bass Pro Shops.
No comments:
Post a Comment