Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall weather has come upon us

The radio said that the high for today was 82. The low for tonight it in the 50s. It is supposed to be like this all week. Ahhh....

Perfect day for a day in the park, but we didn't go. Instead, we went to the doctor to see about Allyssa's weight. When I found out that the percentile number change that they wanted to see was equivalent to one pound, well, let's just say I was not happy that they put me through the stress or made me pay $30 to do jack.

After the doctor, we were close to Chick-fil-A, so we stopped by for an art project, story time, and songs.

This afternoon, we did get to go for a family bike ride. Lots of fun! We go all on one bike. I like it!

Hope your weather is nice where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment