Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The weekend is coming...

Thursday is going to be a busy day.

8am Allyssa at preschool
9am David and I at MOPS
9:30 MOPS starts
11:30 MOPS over
12pm Allyssa out of school / lunch
hit the road for Sadler
The goal is 5:30 for Sadler. I'm hoping traffic lets me do that. It is supposed to be a 5 hour drive. We'll see. I've never made it on my own with the kids. Really, I don't go very far from home on my own with the kids.
Friday, Mom and Dad have the kids and I head to the DFW area to meet my sister for lunch! Hooray! After lunch, I head on to La Grange for a quiet weekend at Camp Lone Star. Ahhhh. Camaraderie with other pastor's wives. Not so bad.
Sunday, I'm meeting my parents somewhere to pick up the kids. I feel like I'm supposed to be doing something with Allyssa on Monday, but really, I have no idea what. Regardless, we need to be back here Sunday night. I guess I'll figure out what I'm supposed to be doing on Monday eventually. Hopefully, some kind person will remind me. We'll see. Busy, busy weekend.

I kinda told Allyssa today that we're going. She saw me packing suitcases, and I told her that She would be going on vacation to Grandma's house, Daddy would be here, and Mommy would be at a retreat. I told her that tomorrow she goes to preschool. I'm hoping that she sleeps through the night. She tends to get super excited and not sleep. That wouldn't be good for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment