David turns 30 today. In honor of his birthday here are 30 things about him.
1. Wonderful daddy
2. Reads books after lunch to Allyssa every day
3. Plays hide and seek with the kids
4. Is willing and happy to feed a kid, bathe a kid, change a kid's clothes/diaper, or take one potty
5. Reads the Bible to me daily
6. He is willing to cook or bake if I ask him to or to help me if I just want someone in the kitchen with me
7. He bakes cookies with Allyssa
8. He helps me remember to put things on the calendar
9. He loves my parents. This is a big deal to me.
10. He is frugal.
11. He keeps a tight budget
12. He adjusts well to change
13. When I ask him religious questions, he tries hard to find the answer for me, even when they are really hard
14. He's supportive
15. He helps me make personal decisions when I need help figuring out what to do
16. He knows how to get anywhere and never gets lost
17. He gives people the benefit of the doubt
18. He is logical
19. He is proud to be married and doesn't miss single life at all
20. He likes to exercise
21. He likes almost every food there is in the whole world, but likes the way I make it best.
22. He isn't afraid to try any new meals
23. He will play the "guess what I put in this" game for me when I make a new meal
24. He is very intentional about making sure that there is family time during the week
25. He is very intentional about making sure that there is wife time during the week
26. He is honest
27. He can fix anything - ANYTHING
28. He cares for people
29. He loves what he does
30. He loves me
No comments:
Post a Comment