Last year I posted about 12 things I was looking forward to in 2012. Each of those things really happened which is nice since we planned for them to. It was fun to looks back and see that the things I was looking forward to were some of my favorite memories of the year.
So on to this year!
In no particular order...
1. Getting moved
2. Kaytlin walking
3. The return of the more than rare date night (now that Kaytlin isn't nursing, it is much easier to do this)
4. The kids getting to spend a week at Grandma and Papa's
5. The kids getting to spend ANOTHER week at Grandma and Papa's (did you hear that??!!!?!!)
6. Getting to see the family who lives in China when they come home for a visit, which I'm assuming they will
7. Going on a trip with David...without the kids
8. Getting to spend a bit more time teaching David, Jr. And Kaytlin while Allyssa is in school
9. Watching Allyssa further develop her love of books
10. Hearing more and more of David, Jr.'s crazy stories about what he will be
11. Kaytlin learning some more words
12. The new house has the coolest swing and little playhouse in the backyard. I'm totally looking forward to tons of fun back there.
13. Finding new paces to take the kids on bike rides in our new neighborhood
No comments:
Post a Comment