David and I got to go see Superchic[k] and go out to eat courtesy of KSBJ radio sation. Superchic[k] is one of my favorite bands, even though I only knew them from the two CDs that David had when we got married. I used to love working out to their music in college, and now love dancing around the house with the kids to their songs. I was very excited about the concert and the meal because it was a cheap date night for us (especially since the kids were still at Grandma and Papa's). While eating and listening to the information about KSBJ's new radio station that will have more rock and roll than their current radio station, we discovered that the other couple at our table were Lutheran church workers as well. For those of you who are not Lutheran, you might not know how odd that is, but to meet a Lutheran at an event like that, well, it isn't really common.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
"So hey hey, this song is for us! So put your hands in the air if you're crazy like us! Hey, hey!"
David and I got to go see Superchic[k] and go out to eat courtesy of KSBJ radio sation. Superchic[k] is one of my favorite bands, even though I only knew them from the two CDs that David had when we got married. I used to love working out to their music in college, and now love dancing around the house with the kids to their songs. I was very excited about the concert and the meal because it was a cheap date night for us (especially since the kids were still at Grandma and Papa's). While eating and listening to the information about KSBJ's new radio station that will have more rock and roll than their current radio station, we discovered that the other couple at our table were Lutheran church workers as well. For those of you who are not Lutheran, you might not know how odd that is, but to meet a Lutheran at an event like that, well, it isn't really common.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment