Friday at 6pm is not the best time for the air conditioner to go out. If it is going to happen, it will happen then. Thankfully though, it happened 5 days before our Home Owner's Insurance that came with the house expires.
A member from church has a window until that he is letting us borrow. David went out to get it last night. He got home around 10pm. Then I had the idea to use fans to try to get the air to go back into the kids' rooms. The fans, were dirty. David and I were washing them. A few minutes until 11pm, David got a call, quickly took a shower and got dressed to head to the hospital. I finished cleaning the fans. Then, I headed for the shower that wasn't cold enough because it is just too darn hot.
The kids didn't sleep well. David got home a little before 3am. We didn't get much sleep. The kids woke up at 6.
We were out of milk. David, Jr. and I ran to the store for milk. After breakfast, we got dressed and headed to Toys R Us. I actually had never been in a Toys R Us before. I had heard about a really good deal on Crayola products. Buy one item for $9.99 get another free, and buy $9.99 in Crayola items get a free item. I was going to get 3 items for $9.99. I was excited about our excursion and glad to have a place to go to get out of the house. We got to the store to find that they were sold out. I cried. Silly to cry over Crayons, but come on! They ran out last night. Bummer.
So we headed to the train park while I talked my sister on the phone. She helped me feel better. We had a great time at the park. We got hot, so we headed over to The Bass Pro Shops to see the fish. Then we were off to Sealy's Walmart because they were having a Dora the Explorer Birthday Party complete with Dora and cupcakes, except Dora didn't show. David an Allyssa ate cupcakes, and I bought ice cream.
After lunch we got a call saying the repair man will be here between 5 and 8 tonight. Come repair man, come!
No comments:
Post a Comment