Most recently he decided to build himself a stool. His favorite method to assemble things is to use tape. We go through a lot of tape around here. He went to the garage, found three pieces of scrap wood, and then got out the tape. He spent the next 15 minutes trying and re-trying to tape the wood together. When that didn't work, he resorted to school glue. Finally, he decided nails would be best and came to get some help from me. (Yes, I let him work on his project for about 20 minutes until he came and got me. Who am I to hinder creativity?)
Nails. He wanted it nailed together.
I figured that was a project for him to do with his dad, so after supper, they set to it. David was thrilled to get to learn how to use a hammer. His dad let him build it just the way he wanted, so, no, it is not a sturdy stool, but it is just the way that David wanted it.
| Daddy starting the nail |
| David driving it in |
No comments:
Post a Comment