I really enjoy when Autumn comes around and I can decorate the bookcases for the season. Over the summer, the counter top there got pretty cluttered. Having it decorated really helped keep the clutter down.
I'm not sure if I really like the three rocks on the counter top, but I don't know what else to put there and I have the rocks. I also don't really care for my wedding photo, but it works fine there. Maybe someday I'll have a picture taken of David and I that I actually like. The photos on the top shelf of the kids and us are some of my favorite. They are old, pre-Kaytlin, but really fun. The books are all old books. We get them down and read them from time to time. I love the leaves and the tile with the leaf.
Come November, I'll put the cornucopia up on the other set of bookcases on the other side of the fireplace. I'll update once I do that!
No comments:
Post a Comment