We're gearing up for a busy weekend. I won't share all the details of what will be going on, but here are a few things to tide you over until we get pictures up next week.
Tonight is Mom's Night Out! Yay!
I don't know what we'll do Friday. That's a first (well not exactly a first, but a rarity). Usually by this time of the week, Allyssa's already planned Daddy's day off. That probably means that we'll stay home and do stuff around the house. Maybe I'll plant the poinsettias in the front yard. (I'm hoping they last through the winter until the bulbs come back up. I just chopped down the sad looking bulbs last night.) Friday afternoon David's going to the Skillet/Toby Mac concert with our high school youth group, one of the youth group dads, and our new DCE Intern, Katie. I'm hoping to get to meet her while she's in town.
Saturday David's got a baptism in the morning. In the afternoon, David's going with Katie to see some apartments here in Sealy (with an intern, the church provides housing, since Katie can come visit, she gets to look with David, but ultimately the church decides where she lives during her internship year). While they're having a blast doing that, the kids and I get to go to a birthday party for a friend of ours.
Wish me luck on the poinsettias!
No comments:
Post a Comment