The poinsettias are in the ground. They've already been knocked down by either a child or a dog once. Hopefully it doesn't happen again. They are very little for the space, but they are more than nothing and we don't expect them to live forever. We're going to put a fake tree in the middle of the flower bed anyways. The tree is also little. Ehh. Last year it was just the little tree, so I guess that this year is an improvement.
My tonsils are sick again. Boo. We were hoping that they would hold out until the new year at least. Nope. That means a tonsillectomy is in order in less than 2 weeks. Lovely. December 2nd will be the big day. Wonderfully enough, David has to be in Austin on the 3rd for training. I'm not looking forward to this whole ordeal, but I am looking forward to not getting a sore throat as often.
No comments:
Post a Comment