November brings us much fun. We're going to Dewberry Farms. Toby Mac is coming to Houston and the youth group and our new DCE Intern are planning on going. David's parents are coming in for a visit. We're so excited that they are coming because we haven't seen them in a long time. Allyssa keeps asking when they're coming for a visit. She thinks she has to wait until David's birthday. She's going to be so excited Saturday when we tell her. There's a wedding that David is officiating. (I'm hoping to go but so far all the babysitters are going to the football game.) We get to go to Sea World in San Antonio with my sister's family and my parents. Thanksgiving with my parents here. The DCE Intern is coming for a visit. David and I are taking my parents and the kids to the Texas Renaissance Fair with some tickets I won. MOPS. A friend's birthday party. Decorating a float for the Fantasy of Lights parade. Advent!! I love Advent! Christmas tree goes up, lights on the tree, lights on the house, greenery in the kitchen. Did I mention the lights on the tree? I better mention it again because I put on over 3000. Yes, you read that right. Three thousand. We could light up the whole neighborhood with our tree.
November...I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment