Monday, April 11, 2011
Greennish
Over at WhadUSay, Megs is talking about being green. I really like what she said because that is where I am in the green stance as well. I really don't think about endangered animals or climate changes just like she doesn't. I don't look at myself as someone who is trying to save the planet at all, but I do look at myself as someone trying to take care of what has been entrusted to me and that includes recycling. Part of our greenness also involves being frugal. That is one thing that I do think about a lot. We use cloth napkins and cloth diapers. We don't use paper towels. These things may seem green to you, but to me they also seem frugal. If you're interested in a giveaway, hop on over to WhadUSay for a chance to win Megs latest read, Green Mama - The Guilt-Free Guide to Helping You and Your Kids Save the Planet by Tracey Bianchi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment