Thursday, October 27, 2011

Homeschool break



We're taking a break from homeschool for the next few weeks.

We've made it through the letter Q in our Letter of the Week Curriculum (we went in alphabetical order) in the past few weeks doing math, reading development, and fine motor development.

She's been doing really well and has been really enjoying it, but we're taking a break until after the baby is born and we get back on our feet.

I did promise her that she could do some homeschool games while she was on break. She was really excited about that has been asking me to do them.

Today I pulled out the games I have for her. The first one was sorting animals into categories (farm, zoo, ocean). The second one that she did was sorting foods into categories (fruit, bread, vegetable, meat, dairy).

The animal one was easy for her, but the food sorting was harder. I guess we haven't talked much about what dairy foods are and some of the others were tricky to her. Fun games!

No comments:

Post a Comment