I was 33 weeks yesterday. Since at 32 weeks I was spilling trace amounts of protein, I was not confident that I'd come home after my appointment today. I spent the week working like crazy trying to get as many things done and ready for others to help me with as I could. I prepped MOPS stuff for others to lead. I prepped the story tellers who are leading Story Time at the Pumpkin Patch. I worked on Pumpkin Patch stuff and Trunk or Treat stuff like crazy. I have no idea how much time went into that, but in the past 3 days I've spent about 10 hours on Pumpkin Patch related stuff (I group the Story Time and Trunk or Treat with the Pumpkin Patch in my head). Thankfully, I have a little bit more time because I didn't get quite done. I found out yesterday that Walmart wouldn't donate all the sodas that we needed for the Trunk or Treat, so I set to finding out if Walgreens or CVS would. Walgreens is still processing stuff. CVS tells me that they don't have a manager at all and can't contact one. Very odd. From there I went to making new letters to take to banks. I made it to one bank this morning, but had no luck getting what I needed (sodas and a donation towards the bounce house), but they are going to donate candy. That was very nice of them. There are two more banks in town to try, so hopefully something will come of that.
At my appointment today, my protein had DECREASED!! My blood pressure was good, too! That means that I get to stay pregnant for at least one more week! Hooray! This is such a load off of my mind. Each week that I can make it is less time that Kaytlin will be in the NICU. If I make it far enough, maybe she won't even have a NICU stay. That would be nice. After being warned that my preeclampsia might be gender related and that this child might be born even earlier that Allyssa was, I didn't have high hopes for making it this far.
It has been a very difficult week. Knowing that I was spilling protein really made me on edge and worried.
Grow, baby, grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment