Saturday, October 29, 2011

Busy Day!

Today is a busy day around here. Here's the list of what I got done (and some didn't dos thrown in).

1. Got a load in the washer
2. Breakfast, dressed, grooming (kids, well I brushed hair and teeth, too, but I was just thrilled that I didn't forget their hair and teeth)
3. Hung laundry on line
4. Packed up car with recycling
5. Church to drop off Pumpkin Patch stuff
6. Recycling center
7. Hobby Lobby
8. Bill's Country Market to get stuff for Trunk-or-Treat
9. Church to drop off stuff for Trunk-or-Treat
10. Pumpkin Patch to let someone know what happens at lunch time
11. Forgot kids' snack
12. Walmart for milk and medicine
13. Home for unloading car
14. Cleaned out trunk completely including vacuuming
15. Decorated trunk with birthday party decorations
16. Got lunch on the table (fussy boy b/c he didn't get a snack feel better as he snitches croutons)
17. Lunch
18. Typed up stuff for Trunk-or-Treat
19. Swept floor in main part of house

It is only 2 o'clock! This is a busy day!

David, Sr. asked Allyssa what her favorite part of the day so far was. Her reply? "It hasn't happened yet. It's Trunk-or-Treat."

I hope she doesn't get too bored while we prep for it. Lots of drink and games to get situated this afternoon. David, Jr.'s nap is over in only 20 minutes...maybe I can get the bathtub clean while I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment