Pregnancy #1:
Allyssa Katherine Vandercook
Weighed 4 pounds 1.9 oz
16 inches long
born at 33 weeks
Times I cried during pregnancy: 1, at 8 weeks when I started bleeding and thought that I miscarried
I was healthy at 31 weeks and got very sick between visits.
Gained 28 pounds or so (10 of it was in the last two weeks when my kidney failed and I started retaining water)
Emergency C-section
Days I didn't see my daughter after she was born: 5
Weeks it took me to heal: 8
Days Allyssa spent in the NICU: 19
Times I threw up during pregnancy: 36 all after 16 weeks
Cravings: food that didn't hurt being thrown up (not granola; yay for mashed potatoes)
Pregnancy #2:
David Dominic Vandercook, Jr.
Weighed 6 pounds and some ounces
Length: forgotten, have to look up
Born at 37 weeks
Started spilling protein at 36 weeks, at 37 it had increased to +1
Emergency C-section
Time it took to heal from preeclampsia: healed within hours of his birth
Home from hospital in less than 48 hours
Times I cried during pregnancy: 1, at 7 weeks when I started bleeding and the ultrasound showed that there was no baby (it was wrong)
Pounds gained: 25
Cravings: none
Times I threw up: 2 (random times)
Pregnancy #3
Kaytlin Elizabeth Vandercook
Not born yet
Started spilling protein at 32 weeks; at 33 weeks no longer spilling
Bled at 8 weeks; baby was fine
Number of times I cried: I bled at 8 weeks, but since I'd done it before, I wasn't as worried; she turned out to be fine, just like the others; I did cry once though (got yelled at about the pumpkin patch so much that I peed in my pants, after being yelled at I cried for several hours)
Times I threw up: none
Cravings: after I got told that I had gestational diabetes, I wanted the things I wasn't supposed to have until I discovered that I could eat them anyways and my numbers never did get too high
Weight gained: 19 pounds so far (33 weeks)
I can't wait to see what the rest of Kaytlin's statistics are! I hope that I make it a couple more weeks before getting sick!
No comments:
Post a Comment