Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Too funny

Today David and I went to visit some friends of ours while they were in town for a short visit. We got a babysitter to watch the kids so that they would get enough sleep (they both had a hard time sleeping last night). Well, to aid in the sleeping well, I put a fun sprinkler on for them to play in. By the end of the afternoon, both of them had grass on them. I wanted to get a few chores done before we left for our evening, and I also wanted the kids to get the grass off of themselves. I told them to hop in the tub. Allyssa asked about soap, and I told her not to worry about it. I would have had to wash Allyssa's hair and all of David, and figured that just getting the grass off them would be good enough and I'd get them dressed and a couple of chores done by the time our babysitter got her to feed them supper. So when she got her Allyssa says excitedly, "We got to take a bath today with NO SOAP!!"

Yup. I'm that kind of mom. Hahahahaha


Oh yeah and today at a place I went a man stuffed his mouth full of a too big bite of meat. (I hope that this cracks you up Eric.)

No comments:

Post a Comment