1. He doesn't get mad when I take his tools and use them incorrectly.
2. He'll fix what I mess up.
3. He doesn't get mad when I don't put his tools away.
4. He'll get tools down for me without asking me questions about what I'm going to do with it. Well, unless he's just making conversation.
5. He can build me a shelf to put hats in, hang my bags on, and hook my keys on.
6. He can take down part of a wall and patch it up so that it looks like it was made that way.
7. He doesn't mind painting.
8. He can fix squeaky doors and stuck doors.
9. He can fix leaky faucets, running toilets, and broken ice makers.
10. He can figure out what pictures mean when there are no words in assembly instructions without getting mad at the company for not using words.
11. He can change the oil in my car.
12. He can take down one light and fix the huge whole that it used to be in. (I hate huge florescent kitchen fixtures.)
13. He can install 5 new recessed lights in the place of the ugly old one, and even use the extra one to replace a different ugly light in a nearby space.
14. He can fix a leaky car, and keep it running forever.
15. He can build me a bed, the whole thing!
16. He can shorten the crib enough that his short, pregnant wife can get her child out.
17. He can repair an old table and make it look new again.
18. He's not afraid of a can of wood stain.
19. He can add a fan, heater, light combination unit to the bathroom where nothing was before.
20. He's about as handy of a guy as I've ever known. If he doesn't know how to fix it, he'll figure it out and do it anyways.
21. He can fix the kids' bikes.
22. When can install new vent hoods.
22. He can put together an entire kitchen just for me...come back in a month and he'll probably be done!
No comments:
Post a Comment