I'm trying to post the meal plan for the week on Mondays because both start with m, so here's a start.
Today I'm changing what I'd put last week because I got some bread on clearance and wanted to use it with an Italian meal. Here's what's up for this week...
Monday: Baked Ziti (this is my own creation)
Tuesday: David and I are eating out; kids having a quick meal with sitter
Wednesday: Ham Quiche (with potato/onion crust instead of pie crust)
Thursday: Chicken Spaghetti
Friday: Burritos Grande
Saturday: Chicken Tetrazini
Sunday: Texas Beef Skillet (in our case it is made with turkey sausage, as is most foods)
I haven't been following my meal plan closely, but I have been getting "new" recipes in our rotation, which has been the goal. By posting on here, I'm remembering to try to keep switching it up. Today, I almost made spaghetti, but switched to Baked Ziti because we hadn't had that in a while. We have all the ingredients on hand for these recipes, so the issue is more that I need to remember to use more recipes instead of just going the easy way and making the same few things over and over.
No comments:
Post a Comment