The kids were dressed for bed. David headed to their room. Allyssa headed to the bathroom. I got David in, and he said, "I need Allyssa."
I told him that she'd be in in a minute, and I left to go check on her in the bathroom.
David hollered from his crib, "Allyssa! Where are you?"
Allyssa hollered back from the bathroom, "I'm going potty."
David replied, "Okay."
Allyssa said, "I'll be there in a minute. I'm washing my hands....I'm drying my hands."
She walks into their room. "Here I am."
They love sharing a room. They've been sleeping pretty well. David sometimes has trouble getting to sleep at night, but they're both asleep in a decent amount of time. Allyssa quietly comes out in the morning. David will sometimes wake her up in the morning, but we haven't had them awake before 6 except one night. It is going quiet well.
No comments:
Post a Comment