Tomorrow is David's 31st birthday.
He wanted to be surprised, but he still came to the store when we bought the water bottle and cage for his bike from the kids. He looked at his birthday cake while I was still decorating it. Silly man!
This morning, I told Allyssa that Lauren was coming over to babysit tonight. I decided not to tell her it was a secret thinking that maybe she would just not tell. Nope. She told. All morning long while I was getting a steroid shot. Then she started talking about it at lunch. I tried to cover up, but couldn't without lying to Allyssa. Off I ran to get the card I was planning on giving David 5 hours later. Happy birthday! We're going out! I got a babysitter.
Allyssa asked about our date. I told her that I was taking Daddy on a date, but he was driving and paying.
Surprise!
No comments:
Post a Comment