This week I am 25 weeks pregnant (as of this past Monday). The past 2 weeks I've felt the pressure to get some things cooked. I pre-cook meat, lots of meat. So far I've gotten 30 pounds of chicken cooked. We will use some of this before the baby comes, but hopefully I'll add to it faster than I deplete it. I've also cooked 6 to 8 pounds of ground turkey sausage. All these things get put in meal size portions in the freezer. I don't precook actual meals because I haven't had good luck with that. A friend of mine has used some of my recipes as freezer meals, and she says it works great. Maybe one day I'll attempt it again.
Other than that I've started sorting through clothes that I can get rid of. That has kept me pretty busy. It is stressful to me though. Hopefully, I'll get done with that soon.
In 2 or 3 weeks, David will move into Allyssa's room for the next couple of years. We don't plan for them to be long-term roommates, but for now they'll share. I feel a little bad for David that his room will have purple curtains and a purple stripe, but Kaytlin's room will have blue walls with an orange stripe. Life goes on. It isn't like they spend a ton of time in their rooms anyways. With David's crib and Allyssa's bed, their room is going to be jam-packed. I have no idea how the clothes situation will work in their room. Not looking forward to dealing with that.
After I get all of the clothes that I'm ready to purge us of taken care of, I plan to start going through girl clothes.
I feel like I'm running out of time. 40 weeks is a long ways off, but 33 weeks is not.
No comments:
Post a Comment