Friday, August 19, 2011

Kitchen Finished


I don't think that I ever posted a picture of the kitchen finished. David finished it a couple of weeks ago now. YAY!!

Have I mentioned that I have the most awesome and handy husband in the world? Well, if I haven't mentioned it recently or often enough, I'll throw that out there because he did the most amazing job EVER!

Our beautiful new kitchen does have backsplash, yet. Eventually, we do want to add that, but that will take a trip to Lowes or Home Depot and also some saving up to make happen. For now, I'm enjoying the drawers that open ALL THE WAY. I didn't really understand what the big deal about this was until I had them. It is a BIG DEAL! I'm enjoying drawers and drawers that shut quietly (yay for dampers!!). I'm enjoying handles on the drawers and doors and am happy that no one has gotten their clothes caught on them (yay for a style that is pretty and functional!!).

Anyways...this kitchen is awesome and so is the man who did it!



No comments:

Post a Comment