Saturday, August 20, 2011

She is NOT a princess and he is NOT a Dave

I might have the goofiest kids in the world, but I love them so much!

Allyssa told me today, as she does at least once a week, "I am going to be a princess when I grow up." I ask her if she's a princess now, she says that she isn't. "You have to go to college to be a princess." Oh, why did I not know that!? Dare you ask her what classes she'll take in college, she has an answer for that, too. "All the princesses and princes take dancing classes." Well, that settles that.

Today at snack time:
Allyssa: Mom is Dave a name?
Me: Yes.
Allyssa: Is it a good name?
Me: Yes.
David: I AM NOT DAVE. I DAVID!!!
Allyssa: But Dave is a good name.
Me: That's right.
David: I AM NOT DAVE. I DAVID!!!
Me: That's right. You are David.

Yikes! I guess one shouldn't mistake him for a Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment