Yesterday I was watching a news program that mentioned a website that coordinates affairs. Seriously, I was shocked.
I looked the company up on wikipedia.com to find that it indeed is real. Not only that, it has been around since 2001.
I poked around on the company's website a little to discover that the company has a whole section devoted to helping men have successful affairs.
Gasps abounding. (Yes, David knew that I was doing this.)
I read about how the man should follow certain steps to ensure his success. Things like being patient and meeting the woman's emotional needs before expecting his own physical needs to be met were high on the list of steps to take.
I got started thinking about this and came up with a solution for the idiot. I've outlined it below in steps because apparently that's the way it is done.
1. Go to your wife.
2. Tell her that you need to talk to her and ask her if you can set aside some time to go out to dinner or to do her favorite thing.
3. When you talk to her tell her that your physical needs are not being met so you are wondering if she has some emotional needs or other needs that are not being met by you. Continue by telling her that you would like to meet her needs and that you would patiently wait until she is comfortable to have your physical needs met.
See the nice part about this is that you already know your wife. She already has slept with you. She will be much easier to woo than someone who is trying to cheat on her spouse because she doesn't have to jump the hurdle of cheating. Besides that, it is just wrong to have an affair. You will screw up your own life, the life of the woman that you are cheating on, the life of the woman you are cheating with, and your children's lives.
4. Don't be afraid to find a Christian counselor to help you work through those problems.
Besides, if you follow all the steps to woo a lady on the aforementioned website, you'll pay a ton of money, some to the website, some for those fancy restaurants that they suggest that you take the lady to, and certainly more to try to cover up your affair. I'm sure that fixing your marriage would be less costly than ruining it, especially when you wife finds out. She might divorce you. Then you'd have to pay for that and child support. She might not divorce you and instead try to work with you to fix your marriage. At that point, you'd be out all the money that you invested in ruining your marriage before you fixed it, so if you would have just fixed it in the first place, you would have been better off financially.
I'm really shocked by this website. I did read that their ads were not allowed to air during the SuperBowl. I'm proud that people are standing up for what's right.
Now, crazy men who don't read my blog anyways, go, stand up for your marriage. You'll be a better man for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment