Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Discipline

Well, it finally happened. She lost all 5 tickets at about 11:15 this morning. She hit her brother.

Room.

Before lunch was fine. She was glad to get to join us for lunch. She didn't fuss too much about missing her snack time when she asked about it at lunch. I told her that we'd see her again for supper. At 12:45 she went back to her room until 5pm for supper.

It is now 2:06. She's been out a couple of times asking for something else to play with or help with something. I've sent her back to her room. She's crying.

This is hard for me. I don't want to hear her cry. At the same time, if this makes her never hit again, I'm all for that. Learn a lesson once the hard way and don't do it again. I'm hoping it works. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment